Ram Lalla will move from tent to grand temple:PM Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who led the Ram Mandir Bhoomi puja ceremony in Ayodhya on Wednesday in a landmark event for the Ram Janmabhoomi agitation, said that Lord Ram will finally have a grand temple after living in a tent for decades.
Speaking after performing the main rituals of the Bhoomi puja ceremony at the Ram Janmabhoomi Sthal, PM Narendra Modi addressed the gathering of 175 odd guests, including the likes of RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat and UP CM Yogi Adityanath.
- A grand temple will now be built for our Ram Lalla who had been staying in a tent for decades. Today Ram Janmabhoomi breaks free of the cycle of breaking and getting built again that had been going on for centuries.
- It is my good fortune that I was invited to witness this historic moment. From Kanyakumari to Kshirbhavani, from Koteshwar to Kamakhya, from Jagannath to Kedarnath, Somnath to Kashi Vishwanath, today the entire country is immersed in the belief of Lord Ram.
- With the construction of this temple, not only is history being made, but it is being repeated. The way boatmen and tribals helped Lord Ram, the way children helped Lord Krishna lift the Govardhan Mountain, similarly, with everyone's efforts, the temple construction will also be completed.
- India is creating a golden chapter in Ayodhya and a wait of centuries ends today.
- The Ram temple will become a symbol of our devotion, our national sentiment. This temple will also symbolize the power of the collective resolution of crores of people. It will keep inspiring future generations.
- 'Jai Siyaram'. This call is resonating not only in the city of Lord Ram but throughout the world today. I express gratitude to all citizens of this nation, Indian diaspora across the world, and all the devotees of Lord Ram on this pious occasion.
- I believe that this grand Ram temple will reflect the rich heritage of Indian culture. I believe it will inspire the entire humanity till eternity.