Prepare Don't Panic..Stay home Stay Safe
• To maintain personal hygiene and physical distancing.
• To practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or
use alcohol-based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
• To cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing
• To throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
• To maintain a safe distance from persons during the interaction, especially
with those having flu-like symptoms.
• To sneeze in the inner side of your elbow and not to cough into the
palms of your hands.
• To take their temperature regularly and check for respiratory symptoms.
To see a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficulty in breathing and
coughing). While visiting doctor, wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth
• For any fever/flu-like signs/symptoms, please call State helpline number.
or the 24x7 helpline number of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
• Shake hands.
• Have a close contact with anyone, if you're experiencing cough and
• Touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Sneeze or cough into palms of your hands.
• Spit in Public.
• Travel unnecessarily, particularly to any affected region.
• Participate in large gatherings, including sitting in groups at canteens.
• Visit gyms, clubs and crowded places etc.
• Spread rumours or panic