PM Modi makes nine requests from people for next nine days to fight against Covid 19
PM Modi: The festival of Navratri is coming in a few days. This is the festival of Shakti worship. India should move ahead with full force. I am making 9 requests for these 9 days.
1. Every Indian should remain alert and aware. Don't step out unless absolutely necessary.
2. Those between 60-65 years old should stay inside their homes.
3. Follow Janta curfew from 7 am to 9 pm on March 22.
4. Thank service providers by clapping for five minutes at 5 pm on March 22.
5. Avoid going to hospitals for routine check-ups. Postpone elective surgeries.
6. Ask Finance Minister to take all necessary action under Economic Response Task Force.
7. Appeal business, high-income groups to not cut salaries of their employees.
8. Citizens should not indulge in hoarding, panic buying.
9. Don't believe rumours or unverified news.