Oats Mango Smoothie Recipe
Ingredients Of Oats Mango Smoothie
2 Alphonso mango
15 gms oats
110 ml of milk
30 gms sugar or honey
160 ml of yogurt
Smoothies are a popular pick during the summer season. they are wholesome, delicious, and refreshing. And so are mangoes! Here is a stellar smoothie recipe with the goodness of mangoes and wholesome oats.
How to Make Oats Mango Smoothie
1. Peel the mangoes, cut it into slices, and keep it aside.
2. Heat a saucepan with milk, add Oats, and cook for a few minutes. Switch off the gas then add sugar or honey and stir well. Let it cool down completely.
3. Ground the Almonds coarsely in the blender.
4. Now blend the mangoes, Oats, Almond, Sugar, and Yoghurt together until it becomes smooth.
5. Put in the refrigerator for an hour and serve it chilled.