FIR against Rhea Chakraborty by Sushant Singh Rajput's father
Krishna Kishore Singh, the father of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput, has filed a complaint against Rhea Chakraborty for abetting to suicide.
The ten important allegations by Sushant’s father according to the FIR against Rhea are:
1. Sushant Singh Rajput, who wanted to leave work in films and shift base to Coorg in Kerala, received no support from Rhea Chakraborty who had told him that he can't shift from Mumbai.
2. When Rhea thought that Sushant will not agree to stay in Mumbai then on June 6, 2020, she took huge cash, jewelry, credit cards, important documents, laptop and medical records and left his house. She also blocked Sushant's number on her phone.
3. Sushant told his sister that Rhea has taken all documents and has threatened to disclose before the media that he has gone mad and no one will give him work.
4. Before meeting Rhea in 2019, Sushant was not suffering from any mental disease. However, after meeting Rhea, it should be investigated why Sushant became mentally disturbed.
5. If Sushant was being treated for mental illness, why no consent was taken from the family members?
6. Rhea took Sushant to her residence during the treatment and he overdosed. Rhea told everyone that Sushant had dengue.
7. Rhea was not letting Sushant sign any film. Whenever a proposal came, she forced that Sushant will accept the project if she has the lead role opposite him in the film.
8. Sushant's reliable and old staff was changed by Rhea and replaced by people known to her so that she can micro-manage Sushant.
9. In December 2019, Rhea forcibly made Sushant change his mobile number to stop him from talking to his family and close people regularly. Rhea did not allow Sushant to visit his family in Patna.
10. In 2019, Sushant had Rs 17 crore in his account but within months Rs 15 crore was transferred to accounts not linked to him. It should be investigated that how much of that money has been defrauded by Rhea and her associates.
The lawyer present at rhea's residence are from Advocate Satish Maneshinde's office.